VitaminFall Vitamin C Filter Replacement
Replacing your vitamin C filter is very easy! Just spin your VitaminFall handle apart, pull out the old filter, peel the "PEEL" sticker, and drop the new one in.
- The vitamin C filter will last just over a month for two people showering daily (for about 10-15 minutes each)
- Do not run the VitaminFall showerhead with the cap of the vitamin C filter removed
- You will need to peel the sticker off the top of the vitamin C filter cap to reveal a tiny hole-this is all the water flow needed for the VitaminFall to work properly.
- The vitamin C formula will NOT affect hair Dyes
- The filter will take a long time to completely empty, but once it is close to empty, the performance of it is greatly deteriorated. Replace the filter when there is only a little bit of the vitamin C formula in the bottom of it.
You can email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to leave us a review on our website, everything helps!!